Saturday, August 22, 2026

Oooh, hang on! I get it now!

Lamivex here! I just couldn’t resist “LLPifying” this old joke!

Anyway, here’s LLP lady guest (and total bitch) Simone to explain the story behind the picture:

When Jayden and I ordered poor Cecil to serve some time on “Fairytale Island,” we knew it was a high reward, high risk subsim. That’s to say, high reward (i.e., lots of delicious sex credits) for me and my Big Black Bull, and high risk for hubby! Despite its name, Fairytale Island is pretty brutal with regard to its cuck “body” count (or should I say “body part” count!) and, given Cecil’s piss poor performance as the “castle jester,” we knew that his chances of getting the “unkindest cut” were pretty high.

But the way it actually happened was just too priceless!

Like we often do, on the fateful day, Jayden and I snuggled up together after a heavenly fuck session to watch edited highlights of Cecil’s “trials and tribulations.” At that point, we had no idea of what was about to happen, and when it actually did, I have to admit, it had us howling with laughter and literally rolling around on the floor! Poor Cecil!

Of course, we already knew that “the princess” isn’t exactly the sharpest tool in the box. Nevertheless, I still can’t believe the LLP Authorities didn’t just put her up to it for their own amusement! After all, I’m sure I remember something similar being a cartoon joke from years ago! In any case, the whole incident’s gone viral, and everybody’s watching the video. Not only has Cecil lost his balls, he’s also become a literal joke all over LLP social media! Poor darling! 

No comments :

Post a Comment