Sunday, May 17, 2015

Visitors: Frame 7 + Quick Update


Here is ‘Frame 7’ and a quick update on my current progress etc.

- First, thank you for your comments. I haven’t answered any individually for a while, but the following points will hopefully answer some of your queries.

- As many of you may have noticed, the “Visitors” series is not big on “artistic consistency”. In part, that’s because I was trying to do something using raster graphics (in which I have very little experience) rather than vector graphics. However, as an experiment, it’s really just confirmed how much I love producing vector art, which is far more suited to my temperament and way of working. So I’m going back to vector illustrations. Frame 7 was produced entirely using Inkscape, my favorite vector graphics editor. The rest of the series will be in the same style, and I’m actually looking forward to producing it! I think that, without realizing it, producing the raster illustrations (using Manga Studio) had become something of a drudge.

- My first ‘kinetic short story’ is very nearly finished. I’ll be working on it again from tomorrow onwards. That’s also been a learning experience, as some of the features I implemented now seem more trouble than they’re worth. However, I’ll say more about that when I upload the story itself.

- Starting next month, I’m going to work on Episode 3. I’ve been putting it off, but once I actually get into it, I know I’ll enjoy it. So I’ve made up my mind. Susan and John are coming “back into play”!

Cheers.

11 comments :

  1. Another thank you from me, boy the long wait but it does get better with the telling. You might consider making some recommendations though, of sites, films, books, etc. from where you get your inspiration and which you yourself enjoy. Researching such recommendations would definitely fill in the long wait between episodes. As before you have this down pat, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the LLP fantasy evolved as a combination of my interest in BDSM (especially the 'unkindest cut'), and cuckolding. BDSM was an interest that started (or became apparent to me) in my teens, but my interest in cuckolding started more recently. I think the main stimulus for that was coming across a cuckold story site. I especially enjoyed the stories (or rather story extracts) written by "TJ Ryder". He has his own pay site (which I didn't join), but (as a virulent self-publicist) he also uploads extracts of his stories to various free sites, so his stuff shouldn't be difficult to find. I also find the 'interracial' art of "The Pit" to be a turn-on. That's also scattered liberally around the Internet.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to the continuation of the John and Susan saga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the promise/chance of a release, but total denial is equally hot. The adjustment fantasy is really hot though IMO

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still appreciate this style and the content/story is what mainly drives it for me. i must say, Her derriere looks quite divine and kissable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So will this story get finished before the new content?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to upload the "kinetic short story" thing very soon (as it's virtually finished), but I'll also be continuing this story after that. Going back to vector art has been a big plus, and the next "Visitors" picture is also more than two thirds finished.

      Delete
  6. You are doing an amazing job! Be certain that you have fans all over the world! Please continue sharing more art of this amazing universe you are creating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for kind comment. There are lots of scenarios and scenes in my head, the main problem is creating the artwork to express them.

      Delete
  7. To everyone who has made a comment: thanks very much for your interest, it's really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete