Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Some Serious Thoughts about ‘Masturbation Material’

I wanted to give a clear explanation of my motives for developing the “kinetic story” idea, and hopefully get some feedback regarding people’s views and preferences.

My main aim in creating stuff relating to the LLP fantasy is to provide material that people will find sexually exciting and, in particular, that people can ‘masturbate to’ enjoyably. For the sake of brevity, let’s refer to it as MM (masturbation material).

Now, although people tend not to talk about the subject, it doesn’t take a genius to work out that masturbating to stuff on the Internet must be an enormously popular and widespread activity. For me, that raises an interesting question, i.e., “What form of material makes the best MM?” When I say ‘form’ here, I’m thinking mainly in terms of categories like still images, comics, animated GIFs, videos, etc.

Looking around on the Internet, I was surprised to discover very little discussion regarding what form of material makes the best MM. So, (taking as read that it should be erotic in content) here are my ideas on the important characteristics that may make stuff suitable as MM:

(1) Progressiveness: The material develops some kind of story, or follows some kind progression that the viewer can enjoy.

(2) Motion: Moving images can be more exciting than still ones

(3) Controllability: The material should be controllable, so that things happen at ‘just the right moment’ from the masturbator’s point of view. An alternative way of stating this is to say that the viewer can look at the image they want, when they want.

Now, in terms of these characteristics, here are the pros and cons of some different types of material, considered as MM:

Still images: Good controllability, but no motion, and any progressiveness is in the mind of the viewer only.

Comics: Good controllability and progressiveness, but no motion.

Animated GIFs: Good controllability and motion, but no progressiveness (in terms of progression of a story) and somehow suppresses imagined progressiveness in the mind of the viewer.

Videos: Excellent motion and progressiveness (depending on content), but low controllability.

It’s because of the above considerations that I like the possibilities offered by a carefully constructed ‘flash’ style animation or ‘kinetic story’. Here I’m imagining a comic style narrative that includes short or looping animations to make the ‘interesting bits’ more exciting. By including sufficient user interaction, the viewer would get good progressiveness, motion and controllability.

So, what do think? These are just my ideas, based on my own experience. It would be great to hear other people’s preferences, views and impressions.


Regards.

19 comments :

  1. I've never really thought about it that way, but I think this is pretty on point. The aspect of control is definitely part of what makes games and your work appealing. I'd also say that in each medium I'm looking for a moment when something incredibly arousing happens that things have been building towards. I guess that's called the money shot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comics are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lamivex,

    I think each media type has it's place. You can tell different stories with the different media. All are good, even if there is no motion in still images, and no timing control on a movie.

    I think my personal favorites are the Episodes 1 & 2, and the progression of Susan. It is your story, but I am definitely along for the ride. (If you want, you can always 'pause' a movie.)

    The artwork on your Flash material is up to your usual high standard, but I like to watch the action. So, having to click the bottom right arrow draws my eye away from the action. (Yes, I know I have two hand!) I think the Tease House story would work just as well as a movie, like you did for Pamphlets.

    You can not please all the people all the time, but I think you do a fine job of pleasing a great many. I think you should just create what you want, and share it so the rest of us can ... well, you know?

    Staying tuned

    ptathuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bee a big fan of your work since your first youtube video a couple of years ago...certainly the videos with sound are the best but are no doubt a lot of work. You have created a world with many possible outcomes and story lines. I think your recent kinetic story line is wonderful...it has all the qualities o a story line / cuckold fantasy that I enjoy anyway.
    Your idea of filling in the animation with the stills is probably the best way of managing those scenes that demand action - and in some sense short moments...like when the wife and lover would be discussing poor hubby then flash to a sex scene...would work great and keep the story from becoming too dry or frustrating for the viewer.
    Big fan in any case

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer still images and captions, so I can use my imagination. So motion is not always best for some of us. And personally I prefer MM that doesnt make me feel sick, stuff like castration or poop eating or extremely violent sex. Power is fun...but some stuff goes too far for my taste. Danger and power tho, always sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great news
    I like simple and effective
    Now the story must go on sent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a big fan of your work. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this matter.

    I think that interaction is key for MM. The quality of images is also important. I think you should continue with your marvelous work so we can all enjoy the story!

    The youtube video was VERY exciting as well. Please consider continuing with it.

    Best

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a big fan of your work. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this matter.

    I think that interaction is key for MM. The quality of images is also important. I think you should continue with your marvelous work so we can all enjoy the story!

    The youtube video was VERY exciting as well. Please consider continuing with it.

    Best

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big fan of your work. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this matter.

    I think that interaction is key for MM. The quality of images is also important. I think you should continue with your marvelous work so we can all enjoy the story!

    The youtube video was VERY exciting as well. Please consider continuing with it.

    Best

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your work, and look forward to each new post...but since the blogger team got involved, there doesn't seem to be a way to play the chastity game, and I'd like to try it, it looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a big fan of your work, but for me your most thrilling art this far has been the movies you made staring Susan and her husband. From what I've seen since I think you have some great ideas on which to take the movies forwards. The captions and stepped through animated sequences don't do much for me really. I've also noticed that your artwork never depicts a sexual act, and instead focuses on the teasing and humiliation of a husband. I'm at the stage where I need to see Susan being fucked hard by one of her black Bulls - that could be a flashback during a conversation they are having, or the husband witnessing so that credits could be earned? You've got some great ideas, but in summary for me, I think you should look to incorporate them into the follow-on movie episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was watching the John and Susan episodes again and thought - why not just tweak it to include some action sequence....just a suggestion and it would alleviate the need to do a whole new video. It would certainly give us - your fans - a taste
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really would love to see a full deballing sequence

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes I agree with your approach as it is probably very time consuming to animate everything, only certain parts are necessary with moving images, that said I do agree with some of the other comments above it would be nice to see the first ever video taken at little further by adding to it and putting a bull scene in as a flashback or future image in someone's head ,excetra excetra, either way as I've always said I think you are an evil genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. yes I agree with your approach as it is probably very time consuming to animate everything, only certain parts are necessary with moving images, that said I do agree with some of the other comments above it would be nice to see the first ever video taken at little further by adding to it and putting a bull scene in as a flashback or future image in someone's head ,excetra excetra, either way as I've always said I think you are an evil genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. yes I agree with your approach as it is probably very time consuming to animate everything, only certain parts are necessary with moving images, that said I do agree with some of the other comments above it would be nice to see the first ever video taken at little further by adding to it and putting a bull scene in as a flashback or future image in someone's head ,excetra excetra, either way as I've always said I think you are an evil genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked the "know your chastiring" format as it enabled you to jump chapters. I found that format to be the most pleasing, I didn't need the content to be automated to be enjoyable although it is nice sometimes, i think it should have the option of "slide show" or click to advance, but for me chapters, or paragraphs is where it is at. it enables the user to break up the story line into different roads for the mind to explore with each viewing making it have more diverse replayability.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I thought the scrolling speech was restricting to the pacing of "tease house". solid speech would be better as you can click as your own rate. fast readers can choose how quick they advance and slow readers can take their time. Just a slight adjustment like this would make it so much more accesible as well as the chapters thing as the comment above /\ /\

    ReplyDelete