Saturday, October 24, 2015

Update (or “I never realized you could do that with your breasts!!!”)

First, thank you for your messages of support, they really are appreciated. Since my last post, I’ve been working on the same ‘motion comic’ (which this time will be in the form of a movie file). In particular, I’ve been doing the fully animated ‘naughty’ section that comes near the end of the story. Originally, I intended this to be quite limited, but when I’d finished setting up the female character I noticed that I could use her to perform certain intimate ‘actions’ that I hadn’t expected. Therefore, I’ve expanded that section and will add some extra dialog to it.

As a diversion, I’ve also been working on what I could call my ‘workflow’ project. Although this won’t apply to the comic I’m doing now, I intend to use it for the one after that. I’m hoping it will significantly enhance the speed with which I can produce my motion comics. It should allow me to create a baseline version of the whole comic with relative ease, after which I can make enhancements to the bits which are most important or have most impact. I’ll give more details in a future post.


Regards.

23 comments :

  1. Thanks alot for great effort your work is fascinating

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad you're going down the motion comic route, and looking to ways to make that happen faster. Any way to reduce the time between updates would be welcome to all of us i am sure. Typical that the more you post, the more we want. I think we have all been waiting for a couple of massive punchlines and finished stories so anything that helps you get there would result in a lot of fan mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is just really teasing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baseline comic sounds good. A standard format that you've settled on would not only give the episodes a link in style, but will help you keep things moving. How's this latest one coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear lamivex , you should create a group for LLP 's followers on fetlife , i will expalin how my wife and I aplly the cuckold universe world in reality , last week i have been sentenced to a channel one evening , she did not come home after work , she texted me saying i should be on me computer at 20.00 for the sake of her credit situation and open channel one ( skype) and she was having great sex with her stud ... when she got back at 0.00 she stripped for me and teased me explain me her eveing and let me alone with my ball stretcher and erection

    ReplyDelete
  7. When is the next update? Been checking this daily for last three weeks, it's like being in chastity or something

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same Here Anon checking every day and nada,not a dickybird. This is cruel punishment Lamivex, your stuff is brilliant that is now beyond doubt but your followers need a diversion from visiting the same stuff every day we need to start swapping notes or you need to give pointers to other sources similar or where you get your inspiration from.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant another motion comic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where? Where! man Where? LOL, what a crock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lamivex,

    I hope you don't bow to the pressure to produce quickly. I think all those who appreciate your work realize the attention to detail you put into it. - This takes time.

    Looking forward to your next publication. Satisfy yourself, first.

    Staying tuned

    ptathuk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see where this goes next. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everyone else is cheking continuosly for the update like me... lol
    This thing is really adictive...
    Congrats to the author

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another week goes by... Pass the deactivator lottery tickets please someone?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to take the Misses to a place like LLP but I wouldn't be cool with my balls being lopped off. That seems like a deal breaker. But I wonder if time is accelerated in LLP, make it even harder to go without achieving orgasm.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is this blog still active?

    ReplyDelete
  17. How long has it been now? four weeks?

    ReplyDelete