Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Poor Lucky Gerald

This is a 'motion comic' which grew out of a single picture that's going to feature in another comic ('The Party') that I'm working on. Since the artwork was originally only intended to feature as a kind of photo commented on by characters in 'The Party', it's a bit more limited (and perhaps more 'rough and ready') than some of my other stuff. It's also mainly just explanation, but hopefully embodies an amusing idea.

Anyway, now it's out of the way (I haven't had much time to work on it, so it seems to have been dragging on for ages), I can get on with 'The Party', which will include a fully animated section.

Regards.

EDIT: Judging from the feedback, this post seems to have been a disappointment to some people, so I thought a bit of clarification would be a good idea. ‘Poor Lucky Gerald’ was actually intended as a kind of footnote to ‘The Party’, which is the main (motion comic) project that I’m working on at the moment. ‘The Party’ is quite erotic (or at least explicit) in content, but ‘Poor Lucky Gerald’ (I’ll call it PLG) isn’t (visually) explicit at all.

PLG started off as a single picture, and grew into a kind of monologue giving some information about ‘adjustees’ and a detailed explanation of a chastity game (plus a small twist at the end). My idea was to upload PLG first, and then when people finally saw Gerald’s brief appearance in ‘The Party’ it would strike a chord along the lines of, “Yeah, I know all about that guy!”

However, partly because it was my first post in some time, I think people were expecting PLG to be something bigger (in terms of importance) than what was intended. So, to save anyone else from being disappointed, a couple warnings:

1) ‘Poor Lucky Gerald’ is ‘all talk’ and ‘no action’! It’s just intended as a kind of ‘aside’ to a related story.

And more importantly

2) This story contains explicit mathematical formulas, and is not suitable for viewers of a non-arithmetic disposition! J


Regards.


18 comments :

  1. Anyone else getting an error?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as you Anon, a 404 error the requested URL was not found on this server. That's all we know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep me too, thanks for replying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry guys. I forgot to set the files to 'publicly shared'! Please try again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a fun math class, but I came here to fap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great stuff but please give us some explicit graphical stuff too !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Stuff Lamivex, welcome back.
    FAP! LOL and here I was trying to do the math.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice short! shouldve put his original lockup time so we could try to calculate his penalty time with the minus 75!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the ending...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be honest when I say this doesn't do much for me. I find myself wishing that the content created by Lamivex would focus more on wives being fucked by black guys (with doting husbands approval), and far less on cuck males having their cocks locked and balls removed. I keep coming back in the hope that the Susan and John story is continued, as that's the only thing here that has really done anything for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't listen to retards on here, Lamivex. The detailed rules make the environment more immersive. Sometimes you do graphic sex-heavy content and sometimes it's more subtle. What makes this world unique is the build up - the fact that it starts out subtle and slowly gets more and more twisted.

    One question, though. i know the chastiring is in place, but why wouldn't the cucks all volunteer to become adjustees if there are seemingly no negative consequences to being snipped?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for understanding! Your support is appreciated.
      With respect to your question, I think resistance to being ‘adjusted’ would probably be due to the following:

      (1) General ideas regarding ‘masculine identity’. For men, there seems to be a strong notion that if you lose your balls, you’re not a ‘real man’ anymore. It’s interesting that (at least as far as I’m aware), the same kind of taboo seems not to apply to the removal of a woman’s ovaries.

      (2) The positive effects of adjustment are not fully appreciated by the ‘victim’ until after the process has actually been performed, so that most male guests are desperate to avoid the ‘unkindest cut’. This also leaves the way open for stories about ‘educating’ the cuck into accepting his ‘natural’ role within the order of things (which ultimately involves him losing his nuts).

      Incidentally, with reference to (1) above, I was surprised to read the following in the Wikipedia article on castration:

      “A study conducted at a mental institution in Kansas, where a large number of male inmates had been castrated, found that the eunuchs lived an average of 14 years longer than the uncastrated men. A similar study of historical eunuchs in Korea's royal court found a 14 to 19 year increase in lifespan compared to intact men of similar socioeconomic background; these eunuchs had a centenarian rate of over 3%.”

      Now, in reality, I wouldn’t want to be castrated anymore than anyone else, but if the evidence above is to be believed, having balls is actually quite bad for your health! This raises an interesting point in that, if castration wasn’t so taboo (and didn’t reduce sex drive, etc), it might actually be regarded as a relatively simple (and highly effective) surgical procedure for extending a man’s average lifespan.

      Delete
  12. I gave up on this, it's so long. There should be a way to fast forward or just put up a new post that just features the different graphics. And all that math is a real turn-off for me. I don't know about anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I might be in the minority, but I'd LOVE to see Mendacia again! She's so twisted, and she isn't hard to animate. I have some ideas for dialogue you can copy and paste if you feel like using it. Also would we ever see her in a comic, motion or non motion? Oh and I loved this too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your feedback. I've edited the post to include a few additional comments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lamivex...

    You produce some of the most original content concerning the cuckold fetish that I've ever seen. Been following your work for the last 3 years. Always look forward to your posts even though they're not as frequent as I would like...but I appreciate that quality takes time and effort. I do however echo many of the criticisms from others that the focus is too much on the cuckold...you set the tease up beautifully but there's not enough of a release at the end. I liked the way you ended this segment but would have liked to have seen a little more considering the amount of time you spent building up to it.
    Great work though!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can we still see this somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a version of it under my deviantart account (which is called just what you'd expect).

      Delete