Thursday, July 28, 2016

An Update

This post is in response to a comment asking for an update.

I’ve actually been doing a bit of stuff on another topic over the past week or two. It may not be your thing (that is, it’s about a spanking fantasy), but here’s a link. Please note that I uploaded it as ‘mature content’, so you’ll need a deviantart account to see it.

With regard to LLP, I seem to have a number of half-finished projects (completely my fault, of course). The last thing I was doing was ‘Honeymoon’, a sequel to ‘Wedding Blues’, and I’ll work on that again when I’ve finished my current (non-LLP) project.


In the meantime, here’s an appetizer in the form one of the illustrations from the story—poor Tom’s honeymoon isn’t going quite as planned!



9 comments :

  1. Oh god this looks so freaking hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the best! Please continue with these amazing stories... I visit your blog once every 2 days to see any updates! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this really is the most frustrating experience, i find it really difficult to find anything here that is finished, I'd really like to see some themes finished off if at all possible, but equally dont want to miss new ideas. any way to do rough sketches for yourself to get the genertal feel, but then keep the really good stuff working?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realize I've really got to finish some things off over the next few weeks, as all of them are already 60-70% complete. I'm working on 'The Honeymoon (Part 1)' and will resist the temptation to start anything else until at least that's uploaded. After that, I'll finish off 'Gladiator' (which will now go on my other blog), and 'The Workout' (this blog).

      Delete
  4. It seems like Tom is in need of an attitude adjustment. And I'm sure that Janet has a thought or two on how to straighten him out. It's been quite some time since I questioned Miss Cathy's authority and we have never been happier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @All - Thanks very much for your encouraging comments. As I said in a message above, I'm currently working on 'The Honeymoon (Part 1)', and hope to finish it by the end of next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. will your tumblr setup be undergoing "adjustment" too with the additional "DZ" tag? will the items be re arranged so relevant previous posts go on the correct blog?
    thanks, love all this, although have to say I hoped john and susan were going this way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there another site with similar well done artwork and theme? The waiting is killing me.

    ReplyDelete