Tuesday, January 9, 2018

A New Visual Novel Engine

I’ve thought for some time that the visual (or kinetic) novel is a good format for the kind of stuff I want to produce, and even wrote my own “kinetic novel engine” because the visual novel engines available at the time didn’t really offer all the features I wanted. That allowed me to create the end product that I wanted, but was too cumbersome to use easily. However, a new software has recently become available which is very advanced, flexible, and user friendly, and can export to HTML5 (that is, its visual novels can be played online in web browsers).


Using this software, I resurrected “The Workout”, which I’d planned as just a series of still pictures but had then abandoned about halfway through. I think other projects would also work well (and actually take less effort) in this format. They don’t necessarily have to be as long as “The Workout”; some could be just short skits, etc. (but perhaps with slightly more user interaction or animation). 

15 comments :

  1. Looking forward to your creations Lamivex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally the sex credit framework is genius especially as the wife becomes more merciless over time. The hapless chaste cuck will spend more time in fem dom enviroments and we know what the wife is doing with those 'earned' sex credits. This so perfect I can not get my head around but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Small Testicle Humiliation please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully more videos if they are easier! Love to see more with de-activators and cuck getting a chance at sex, the begging and explosive tension is better imo, than total chastity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great visual novel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so great to see you are back

    ReplyDelete
  7. How would you describte Lamivex's work? Cartoon/animation cuckold fantasy? Is there anything very similar to it online? The wait for new stuff is always a killer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We miss your work Lamivex!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darn! I thought for sure we would get something for the holidays. We wait with great anticipation Lamivex.

    ReplyDelete
  10. guys, while youre waiting for lamivex latest amazing piece of artwork, get yourself over to www.cockteasing.club and make a profile where you can get yourself a real domme who will love to talk to you. They LOVE chastity relationships and honest to god they genuinely love what they do. sign up!!! I currently am talking to two of them and they are lovely!
    have fun.......

    ReplyDelete
  11. would you ever just return to your original first story ( with susan ) and complete it in any format you choose, just finish the story line. that would be good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, still waiting for her to take the next step after the orgasm booth.

      Delete
  12. Still waiting to see Susan gangbanged by several studs with huge .....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Big fan of your work Lamivex. I make cuck based content on visual novels myself, and I love the world you've created. In fact, I'm making a new game where couples go to an island get bred by black men while the male gets gelded or snipped. I view your work as an inspiration.

    I hope you start a patreon soon so we can all support you. I find the community support, with all its feedback and ideas, alone is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It may not be official LLP but I just posted my newest fanart to help tide everyone over.

    http://osolart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete