Friday, June 2, 2023

Castratrix of Thalia! - REDUX

 This is a bit of an experiment. I decided to redo an older pic using AI (ControlNet was useful for reproducing the poses of the figures).  I also added background scenery and the foreground pathway, both of which turned out to be more work than I expected (especially the foreground). By the way, the slave's face was an amalgam of two different people, but I think he resembles a certain billionaire whose employees reportedly have to piss into plastic bottles. If you want to imagine he's the one about to get the "unkindest cut" then be my guest! 🤣🤣🤣



4 comments :

  1. Nice! I hope to see more like this. Ungypt is a great setting and seeing more of the amazonian women and their slave boys in it is always great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant cum until I see something new, come on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that! I wouldn't want to be the cause of any blue balls 😇...
      or would I? 😈😈😈

      Delete
  3. I think I'll have to go back to my old style, because (despite its attractions) AI generated art is very distracting and hasn't really coalesced into what you might call a "pipeline" for me. AI can produce some impressive pics, but if you're aiming for a particular result (say, as part of a story) it can be very difficult to get what you want.
    I think that (at least for now), the best way that I can use it is to generate reference images for my own art.
    Incidentally (for reasons that I won't go into) external circumstances have got me creating a new game (provisionally called "The Ballie Game"). It has a kind of background story that I want to turn into a short skit (probably in my old art style). 😊

    ReplyDelete