Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Coming (Relatively) Soon - The 'Nymphobug'

Over the last week or two, I've been creating a character that will make a brief appearance in Episode 3. She's a kind of 'sexy insectoid', and designing the CG rig for her has proved to be an interesting and informative experience.

Although I'm creating the Nymphobug as a kind of peripheral detail to add some extra spice to the next CG episode, she also constitutes a kind of independent mini-project. I don't think it will be giving anything away to show her off in the form of a few gifs and/or short animations, so those will probably be the next thing to appear. The Nymphobug isn't directly anything to do with cuckolding etc, but I think she's quite naughty and erotic in her own way. I hope you will agree!

Thank you for your interest, and please stay tuned!

4 comments :

  1. I'm sure she will be just as creative as your other characters: looking forward to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little teaser updates are great. staying tuned :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please Hurry Up!!! I can't wait to see more :) !!! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. To sanity 1 and Anonymous,

    Many thanks. Since the 'nymphobug' is a kind of small, self contained project, it's made me more motivated than usual to get it done. I've now finished modeling, rigging and 'skinning' the character (and the relevant 'prop'), and will start on the actual animation phase soon.

    ReplyDelete