Monday, April 14, 2014

Current Projects

For anyone interested, I want to say a word about the things I am currently working on. These are as follows:

LLP “Episode 0”
A CG animation giving some background on the origin and nature of LLP. While not really sexual in content, it will hopefully add to the atmosphere of the story.

LLP Episode 3
A CG animation continuing Susan and Johns’ story. Very suggestive and sexual in content!

“Tales from LLP 1”
A 2D animation involving a separate story with different characters. I plan to upload a ‘PG’ version to YouTube, and an ‘NC-17’ version - containing an extra explicit scene - to this blog.

From now on, I think I’ll follow Susan and Johns’ story using CG animation, and produce other assorted short stories/skits using 2D animations and illustrations. In different ways, I like creating both CG and 2D stuff, and different media for separate stories seems like a good way of organizing things.


Because (for me at least) 2D is less labor intensive, “Tales from LLP 1” will be completed and released first. I’ll try to time it such that Episodes 0 and 3 are finished around the same time, and I’ll probably upload them together.

Best wishes.

8 comments :

  1. Can't wait to see the results. This story is one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lamivex,

    This sounds great. I think you will be under a lot of encouragement / pressure to produce content. I think the quality comes from your joy in the subject. I hope you only release stories / skits when you are happy to do so.

    Staying tuned
    ptathuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to latest installments. Can only imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Anonymous, ptathuk, sanity 1,

    Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. I'll keep you posted of progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes really good. Please go on. Do you already have LLP Episode 0 Content... i might have some ideas, too. Can you add a percentage so we always see how work is proceeding... i am like dayly on this site, just not to miss an update!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Φώτης Ζάγορας, Anonymous, Issy Lindstrom,

    It's great to read your encouraging words. Computer animation is a great hobby, and I feel privileged to be living in an age when technology makes it (together with blogs, YouTube and other online communities etc) possible!

    ReplyDelete